Buy Cartrophen Vet Injection Online
Cartrophen Vet 100mg/ml 10ml is used to treat degenerative joint disorders or arthritis. It provides relief from pain, stiffness, and lameness and has been shown to be as effective as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). An initial treatment cycle of 4 injections at intervals of 5-7 days is recommended. The beneficial effects are usually observed after the second or third injection.
Cartrophen Vet 100mg/ml 10ml the observed improvement is often maintained several months after the fourth injection. If any deterioration is observed, the course may be repeated. In controlled trials and clinical experience in the countries where Cartrophen Vet is marketed, 80% of treated dogs showed success. Significant increase in spontaneous activity, mobility, focus, a significant reduction in visible pain and discomfort; and improving the general condition are often seen after the second injection. However, it is important to complete the entire course of treatment. The beneficial effects usually last for at least three months.
Cartrophen Vet 100mg/ml 10ml one injection once a month after the first cycle may be required to maintain beneficial effects. Cartrophen Vet contains sodium pentosan polysulfate, a semisynthetic polymer. It has anti-inflammatory properties that are particularly effective on the cartilage in synovial joints. Cartrophen alters cartilage metabolism and production of synovial lubricating fluid (a buffering fluid found in all joints). Cartrophen affects the underlying disease processes that occur in arthritis, reduces pain, and regenerates damaged joint components.
Cartrophen Vet is a light yellow sterile aqueous solution. Each ml contains 100 mg sodium pentosan polysulfate; Benzyl alcohol 0.01 ml preservative; Sodium phosphate 2.2 mg and sodium phosphate 6.8 mg as buffers; and water for injection. Cartrophen Fat is a semisynthetic polysulfated polysaccharide that has anti-inflammatory and arthritic chondroprotective properties. Cartrophen Vet has the following promotions:
- Stimulates chondrocytes to synthesize cartilage matrix
- Stimulates synoviocyte biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid
- Anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of arachidonic acid metabolism
- Mobilizes lipids and cholesterol in synovial and subchondral blood vessels.
- Inhibits enzymes implicated in the degradation of cartilage matrix components and in the release of inflammatory mediators.
- Mobilizes thrombi and fibrin deposits in synovial tissues and subchondral blood vessels, thus increasing the perfusion of the joint, with resulting improvement in cartilage nutrition
Visit here to