Inflacam 330mg Granules for Horses (100 Sachets)
Inflacam Granules for Horses is an antipyretic (reduces fever), anti-endotoxic, anti-exudative and have a low ulcerogenic potential. It works by preventing the body from synthesizing prostaglandins that relieve pain and cause inflammatory processes and pyrogens (substances that cause fever). They have an apple flavor, so they should be pleasant for your horse. Feed your horse food. One bag is a daily ration for horses weighing 500-600 kg, fed as a single dose, not divided into two smaller rations. Inflacam granules contain Meloxicam, an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory). They have been formulated to treat both acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders in horses, eg Laminitis and osteoarthritis.
Inflacam Granules for Horses are tasty granules for the treatment of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders in horses. This means that it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended to replace the expertise and judgment of your doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare providers. It should not be interpreted as implying that taking any medicine in any country is safe, suitable or effective for you. Ask your doctor for advice before taking any medicine. Inflacam contains the active substance Meloxicam 330 mg and is supplied in tasty granules with apple flavor for easy dosing.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in horses less than 6 weeks of age.
- This product is only for use in horses weighing between 500 and 600 kg.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- In order to minimise the risk of intolerance, the product should be mixed into muesli feed.
- Avoid use in any dehydrated, hypovolaemic or hypotensive animal, as there is a potential risk of renal toxicity.
- Do not use in horses suffering from gastrointestinal disorders such as irritation and haemorrhage, impaired hepatic, cardiac or renal function and haemorrhagic disorders.