- Buy Optixcare Eye Lube and Hyaluron Online is ideal for protecting the eyes of animals during anesthesia. It is also used as part of a multi-faceted approach to ‘dry eyes’. It contains hyaluron, which attracts and retains water, while carbomer is used for its hydrophilic and sustained release. The combination of these two components forms a long-term hydrophilic carbomer delivery matrix filled with nutritious and hydrating hyaluron. The carbomer gel also brings viscosity to the gel, so it remains on the cornea for a long time. This viscosity ensures control of the applied drop, which facilitates its application. Optixcare Eye Gel becomes fluid immediately upon contact with salt in the tears of the eye.
Optixcare Plus also contains hyaluron. Hyaluron attracts and maintains water. It helps ensure maximum nutrition and hydration. Optixcare is a lubricating eye gel with Hyaluron. Hyaluron moisturizes the eye surface much like an animal’s tear fluid. Optixcare also contains a carbomer that allows it to remain on the cornea (eye surface) for extended periods of time as a protective clear film. It is often used as part of a dry eye treatment plan for dogs or horses that do not produce enough tears.
- Rapidly disperses to protect the cornea and conjunctiva
- Provides long-lasting lubrication for improved patient comfort and client compliance
- Clings to the surface of the eye thus easing the discomfort of dry eye
- Helps to minimize ocular dehydration during anesthesia
Soothe and dry your friend’s dry eyes so you can enjoy all the sights with Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Lube Plus. It was developed especially for long-term lubrication of dry dog and cat eyes with dual moisturizing effect. It contains carbomer, a special gel that acts like artificial tears, and hyaluron, a superhydrator that can hold 100 times more weight in water. This double moisturizing formula creates a water barrier for your friend’s eyes to protect, hydrate and soothe them. Designed specifically for veterinary use, you can give your friend professional care for dry eyes at home! Simply drop one or two drops into your friend’s eyes as often as necessary. What’s more, it comes in a practical, user-friendly test tube so you can take it anywhere your adventure takes you.